We wanted to fill you in on where we are with reopening select stores. The health, safety, and comfort of you all and our teams has been our top priority throughout COVID-19. So we’ve taken lots of time to create a new experience that’ll ensure as much. We’ll keep monitoring conditions as they change, but if you have any thoughts or feelings about new ways to shop at Ref stores, please let us know. We can’t wait to be together again IRL even if it might look a little different than it used to.
We’re now offering in-store shopping and pickup.
Learn more about how to place an order for in-store pickup.
Yes. If a store near you is open, they’re also accepting returns. Check out our return policy here.
Can I mail my return back instead of returning it physically to the store?
We can help you send your return to our online warehouse; just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
• We’re wearing face masks and require that you wear one too—for your own health and safety, as well as that of everyone else.
• We’ll have hand sanitizer available at the entrance of each store.
• We’re limiting store capacity. Due to recent regulations and to ensure enough space for social distancing, we’re only letting a certain number of people in each store at one time, which means you may have to wait to enter. (PS: it’s worth it)
• We’re limiting store hours. Many of our stores will have updated hours to allow us extra time to sanitize everything properly.
• We’re cleaning frequently. We're sanitizing all high-touch surfaces with disinfectant frequently while the store is open, and thoroughly cleaning after hours, in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines.
• We’re offering contactless payment options, plexiglass shields, and floor markers for social distancing at checkout.
• We’re quarantining all returned merchandise for 24 hours, then cleaning it using a UV wand, and steaming it before returning the clothing to sellable inventory.
• We’re monitoring the health of our teams and performing daily temperature checks.
Any other questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com