Good music is the key to great weight-loss:
Bionic (2010) I went from 185lbs to 175lbs
Hard Candy (2008) 175lbs to 165lbs
B’Day (2006) 190lbs to 150lbs
One month into the New Year and you’re still lugging around those same lbs from two Thanksgivings ago?
Doing the same old thing will give you the same old result! It’s time to change it up a bit.
Lucky for you I have endless tips and tricks to help you actually fit into that size small top you’ve been squeezing into.
10 tips to torch last year’s fat.
- Use Your Eyes to Read Not Eat. Reduce fat is NOT fat free, gluten free is NOT fat free and let your stomach dictate your servings not your eyes.
- Eat like You Shop (Only Dummies Pay Retail.) Count calories, substitute and budget.
- Cut it Out! If I don’t need it I don’t eat it, I don’t miss it and I’m sure my waist don’t either.
- Change Your Tunes. I’m always updating my workout playlist and searching for new music I even share my playlist with friends. Once you become bored with your music you’ll become bored with your workout.
- Shop for the gym too. I know me I like new things and will find any reason to dress up. Whether its cutting up an old tee or buying some cool new sweats or running sneaker, it’s the extra motivation I need to go to the gym and show them off.
- Burn What You Eat. After a big lunch (which rarely happens) I’m sure to burn what I consume plus more. You don’t lose weight only burning 400 calories when that frappuccino guzzled was 800 calories alone.
- Water! It’s your best ally in your fight against fat. It fills you up, speeds your metabolism and majority of the time you’re more thirsty than hungry.
- Fat Burning Don’t End in the Gym. Make your workout work for you. Park away from the door and walk, during commercials do some crunches or stretches and replace your desk chair with a stability ball to rid yourself of those love handles.
- Drop Dead Weight. No one really cares about your personal weight-loss struggles so of course your friends aren’t going to consider you when dinning out. It’s okay not to go or only do the food-less functions.
- Get a Schedule. I don’t eat before 7 a.m. or after 7p.m, Yoga in the morning, running in the afternoon and crunches before bed. I have a reminder in my phone, on my refrigerator and the bulletin board in my bedroom.
Fat free and sugar free isn’t always best; your body can’t process the chemical sweeteners and send the body into fat-storing mode. Not to mention you’re prone to eat more when it labeled ‘fat free’. A salad doesn’t need meat nor dressing, personally I use a mixture of lemon juice, vinegar and thyme. Also no side-orders or sodas and always go for the smallest ounce, it’s just you!
Now let’s make month two jiggle journey count.