Loafing…

15 Jan

A closet full of clothes and nothing to blog seems to be the bane of my existence as of now. The pathetic part is some of my clothing literally has dust on them as well as tags still attached.

It has been a while since the last post. What have I been up to you ask; absolutely nothing.

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to cut my procrastination down to at least 15 days this year. So like any chronic loafer I just used the first 15 days of the year to do absolutely nothing at all. No blogging, meddling in my friends’ life, shopping or dieting.

The no dieting thing is because spring is two months away and we all know winter/fall thin is totally different from spring/summer thin. I have been gearing up my body and mind for the new workout regime to get my beach body ready.

My thinspiration: Brad Pitt’s arms in fight club, Daniel Craig’s thighs and waist also David Agbodji’s butt.

I have a lot of things to do this year not even mentioning all the crap I have to get done by the end of January.

Earlier this week I took a walk around the Indian center to get my thoughts together (hence the pictures) and brainstorm on this year’s upcoming events and goals.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has been constantly stopping by my site and commenting on posts. It’s kind of awesome when I receive an email notifying me of a new comment on post I written last year.

Well if you liked those I’m sure you all will devour the advice, reviews, fashion and weight exploits I have in store for this year.

I hope you saved room.

Bon appétit.

About these ads

6 Responses to “Loafing…”

1. kristina@beancakes ♠ January 15, 2012 at 10:41 pm #

thanks for the update! i know what you’re saying about procrastination, i’ve been battling that lately myself… love your outfit and shoes!! nicole richie did look gorgeous. i also liked frida pinto!
    xoxo, k

2. Annie January 16, 2012 at 5:33 am #

I like this outfit, especially the shoes!

3. Cakes and Shakes... January 17, 2012 at 4:34 am #

My favourite loafing activity is to make giant to-do lists of things that will never get done… but making the list makes me feel much better about it :-)

4. simplychic January 18, 2012 at 12:57 am #

your shoes look so comfy!!! i want them :)

in 2012 i’m just going to live. i’m a bit of a type A always gotta have a plan type of girl, and sometimes that doesn’t always work. i’m just going to go with the flow and see where i land…

5. Amanda {feast.fashion.faves} January 27, 2012 at 1:09 pm #

I’m really diggin this look. got lots a swagga!
    and nice 15 day procrastination resolution!! hope you achieve it!!

<3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    Facebook
    Tweet Me!

6. this little life February 23, 2012 at 12:05 am #

hi! Love your blog- so different and I really appreciate your humor!!